Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Last night, I went to Halloween party with my church friend. Actually, it was my first time celebrating halloween, since we don't celebrate halloween in Indonesia. I was pretty excited to dress up... and I chose to dress up as a naughty nun; with only a short skirt and transparent tights. And since I dressed up as a nun, my boyfriend chose to dress as a priest. Isn't it sweet? ... or sinful?
Hahaha...
a naughty nun with a priest :p

Yes, I did enjoy the party, specially the dressing up part, since I don't have much time and event to dress up, put make up on my face and use high hells (because of my job... I've explained it on my previous post).
You can see the rest of the picture here.

with Bangladesh girl and fairy

Moreover, by dressing as a naughty nun, it gave me another excitement :p
Why?
Because back then, I was a catholic teacher. I've spent four and half years of my life by studying about catholic religion among nuns and priests.
So it's kinda fun to make fun about it a little bit, to give another color to those memories :)

this pic reminds me that somebody ever called me before, that I have killer eyes :)

Well... it doesn't mean that I don't respect them (nun and priest). I know how hard it is for them to get their uniform; it's a very long way to go before finally you can say your vow in front of the altar.
I've witnessed, since I have a lot of nun and priest friend :) and I love them so much :)

And if I still chose to dress up like a naughty nun, it was more because...
I don't like to be ruled by a dogma or people opinion :)
Because I think I'm a good and nice girl, with a spark of stubborn and rebel inside :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords