Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For The Late Antonius Puji Nugroho

Dear Aa Anton
It's been a couple years, since you passed away. Well, 3 year for sure, actually.
but... the memories of you still live within.

I remember the day we walked together in IPPAK...
when I used to run towards you to share my stories.
when I used to search for your presence to ask for advice
when I used to work with you for something that we were concern about
Do you know, it just seems like yesterday?

The moment we shared jokes and stories...
All the time we fought our dreams, passions, idealism, and spirituality...
And you were always being the person I trusted the most
The person who lifted my self confidence up that I have lots of talent
The person who told me that I could do whatever I want, as long I keep fighting
The person who taught me about "option for the poor"
The person who made me realize, that God gave me a very beautiful life so I could share it to other.

Back then, discreetly, I made a promise to you
that after we graduated and lived separated by our own, someday I would still run to you
telling you my story and that I would make you proud of me that day
so I would see your wide smile as before
...

Until that day, November 25th 2006
finally you've gone forever...
left all of it unspoken.

Uhhh, I wish I ever told you about all before...
How I do really proud of you
and how I'm so blessed for having you in my life, even just for a while.
and as for now,
I know you're still watching over me from heaven
smiling proudly for what I've done through before and for what I'm still fighting on right now.

Your body might already disappear from this world, but not with your spirit nor memories.
You'll be still living,
in my heart... always.

I miss you, A'a....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords