Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Wishes for The Little Sunshine


For Abigail Gracielle Hopper...

picture by Bee

Happy first birthday, dear little Sunshine...
I never meet you in person, but since the first time I saw you, I've been attracted by your bright eyes and innocent smile.
I do wish that you'll keep it always as you grow up each year.
I'm sure that you will, because you have a very great father and mother.
I know they will teach and built you right, that's why I almost can't wait to see how you turn into an amazing woman in the future.
But as for now..., i wish you all the love and happiness in the world and I send you my prayer.
Keep shining your light into your family. Be a guardian angel for your parents, specially for your father.
So if someday he get lost on his way, he'll always know his way back home to you.

God loves you, little Abby..., so do your parents and all the people around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords