Saturday, November 7, 2009

Random unimportant thing

Random unimportant post today :D Just daily story.
Mmmm, where should I start?

Yesterday.
I did my second multi camera field production project, with me as the only girl again. Hehehe...
It was band performances at one pub in downtown Seattle, the Crocodile. As we did two bands, so I was assigned to be a technical director again and a cameraman.

The stage of The Crocodile

The good news is... it was my teacher who directed yesterday, so I had a chance to assist him and learned how to give a direction right next to him. And what made me glad, after the first show finished, he patted me and said "Good job, Sara"
Yeaaaaaaay.... I was soooooooo happy :D

Then for the second show, he assigned me to do the shooting. I was pretty satisfied too with my work. Despite of mistakes I did because I couldn't hear clearly the direction because there was too loud there, I think I made a good composition on my shots :)
Even I was really tired, as the show kept going after the midnight, but I did feel satisfied :)
Really love my job! :)

Look really exhausted, I guess...

Today.
Slept for 12 hours, too tired after the show last night. Then since desperately I need a break from my daily routine, I decided to go to one mall here in Seattle, . So I took a bath and spent quite long time to do my "after bath", choose my wardrobe for today, and put a little make up on my face ;)
Definitely, like girl activities in common (what I rarely did) :D
Didn't do much at mall actually, just walking around the store. Trying a couple things, but instead of buying clothes, I bought a lot of candies and chocolates :p

Trying knit hat from H&M

from Sweet Factory

Hehehe...
Well, that's all I guess :D
I want to enjoy my weekends, before I need to start the next exhausted weekdays ahead :)

If somehow you read my blog, whoever you are...
I wish you a nice and great day :)
Good luck for everything you do and don't forget to smile for others ya.
God bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords