Monday, November 2, 2009

Time Flies


Yesterday was a first birthday of the baby of my good friend.
I almost couldn't believe, that it's been a year already since that little sunshine was born.
It still feel like yesterday when I heard the news and congratulated her father with all the best wishes.
Time really flies without I even realize :)

And that point turned me into thinking...
Funny, eh? Don't you think so?
It's just funny to see how time flied fast and suddenly a year has passed already.
Many thing has happened, things started and another things ended...
People came and went away, left their footprints on my life and changed me little by little.

Surrounded by a nostalgic feeling, I remember my old friendster page, which I never opened it again since a long time ago.
Yeah, it felt like a nostalgia, because a year ago, I still used my Friendster page... and not so long after my friend's baby was born, I made my facebook account and left Friendster untouched anymore.
So I thought, there was no place better than Friendster to see the old "me" a year ago.

Then I opened it again, looking back to those phase of my life... Trying to see me myself a year ago in all my blog written, comment, and also picture.
And I was speechless...



Yeah, I got really surprised by seeing all of those. It turned become another prove how time could do so much and changed a lot of things within a year.
I've changed a lot.
Not in a bad point, I guess...
I mean... the "inner" side of me still remain the same...
But when I compared myself now to the old me, I could see how my world seemed getting wider in one year time being.
The way I thought and feel has been different than before, and also the way I look.
Moreover..., I could see, a year ago... I was still pretend to be a so-called-innocent person; a catholic teacher in high school and seminary, choir conductor, and really a typical of church person. I was so naive and lived on my comfort zone.

But within a year, I left my comfort zone and become stronger and more realistic in life. I've revealed the rebel and flirtatious side of me and I tried to leave the innocent mask of me. Slowly, I begin to take myself the way I am, not only in good side but also in my not-so-good side, and count it all as a blessing in my life.

Well... Life goes on, I guess :)
Now I'm pretty excited to see where life will take me to this year and what kind of person I will be in another one year after.
And I still believe, as long as I walk through every happiness and sadness, joyful and sorrowful time... Everything will turn into good at the right time :)

1 comment:

  1. it will be different if u don't go to united states.. everything must be changed by the time you come back.. don't be surprised hahaaha ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords