Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012

I just watched 2012 tonight; a good film with a pretty good tension building on it.
The length of the film itself is about 2 hours and 48 minutes, quite long, eh? But actually I almost didn't realize, because the story took my attention away.



Anyway... Watching this movie turned me into thinking:
If we were on their position...
If we had to see the world collapses on our own eyes
If we had to see the building blows out and people die one by one
If we had to see people scream and run away crazily and frustrated
If we had to see people losing their humanity, sacrifice others in order to save themselves
If we had to see our loved ones couldn't survive
...
What would we do then?


What would we do, if we knew that today was our last day on this earth?
What would we do, if we knew our life would end up soon?
What would we do to spend our last time? Our last breath and our last minute?
...

Would we go to rush ourselves, trying our best to save ourselves even we have to sacrifice other?
or trying our best to save our loved ones even we have to sacrifice ourselves?
Would we go to cry and scream out load around?
Would we blame the government for couldn't save us?
or indeed, blame God for giving us such a hurtful way to die?
Would we be scared?
...

Those thought has been repeated again and again on my head.
What would I do? How would I spend it?
...

I don't know for sure actually...
But if I try to place myself on that kind of situation and try to feel it...

If today was my last day to breath and to be spent on this earth
and there was no other way to survive; not for me and not even for my loved ones
Definitely I wouldn't spend my last minutes to worry and cry loudly
not even to rush around and blame God for everything...

Instead...
I wanted to spend my last minutes with them, the most important person in my life: my family, my best friends, my special person...
I would call them who were far from me and tell them how special they are on my life
Saying thank you for giving such a beautiful color in my life, making it more meaningful.
I would gather with them that near me, reaching and holding their hand...
Feeling their warm skin on my hand and treasure it.
I would hug and kiss them dearly, whisper softly into they ears how much I love them and how much I have been blessed along these times for having them in my life.

Then I would take times to sit on silence.
I would my a cross, close my eyes and bow my head...
Sending my deeply prayer to God, to Him that has created me and the whole world indeed.
to Him that has been there since the world was made...
Giving him thanks for everything... for all the bless He gave me since the day I was born.
For giving me a chance to live my life with my loved ones, no matter even it was for only a while for some person; it's all such precious moments that worth all my life.
For granting me chances to meet many special people that helping me grow wiser and older, so I could be a better person day by day.
For blessing and surrounding me with tons of love and care from people around, so I could live my life with smile on my face.
And I would say, that if today was my last day... I would still be grateful, because I've spent this 24 year of my life beautifully. I wouldn't regret every single day of it.

Further more, I would asking him for strength and forgiveness...
Strength to stick on Him at the last time of my being.
Strength to keep my faith on Him until my last breath I would take.
Strength to say "Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me; nevertheless, not what I want, but as You will and desire"
...
Forgiveness, for I couldn't be a very good people along these years
Forgiveness, for I use to live my life as the way I want, don't really care about Him
Forgiveness, for all the sins I've made... consciously or not
Forgiveness, for I use to hurt other people's heart and feeling...
For times I become egoistic, for my laziness on going to church and meet Him, for breaking many rules, for times I forgot about Him and busy with my own life, for times I didn't give Him thanks for all bless He gave me...
Forgiveness,... simply for everything; I can't count it one by one...
Because there are too much to be counted.

After that, I would open my eyes, shed the tears that definitely would run though my face.
Then I would back to my loved ones, holding hand by hand with them...
and when my times was come, I would smile and whisper for Him to take me with Him.

That what I would I do probably...
How's about you? :)

Cheers, dear friends
God bless you :)

2 comments:

  1. agree ^_^ just be alert anytime bcoz we don't know when the exact time is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a good reflection ^^
    want to do that too :]

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords