Monday, November 16, 2009

It's just right...

For you...

Along these times of my life,
I've fallen in love many many many times
Been in relationship many many times
Broken heart and crying many times

Along these times of my life,
I've ever been blinded by love...
I've ever felt how love made me able to go really far beyond my limit
I've ever felt that I would be willing to sacrifice many thing in the name of love
I've ever felt how I put mask on myself to please the one that I love
I've ever thought that I already found my soulmate
I've ever thought that all my prayers had been answered on one person
I've ever felt deeply and crazily falling in love at first, then vanished day by day...

But with you...
Not even one from all lines above exist.

With you, it doesn't feel like an answer to my prayers and hopes from up above
With you, it's not just like a dream come true

I won't say that I'm crazily in love with you
I won't say such a romantic thing that you're always on my mind
nor such a phrase that you're brightening my life
I won't say that you're the reason I believe in love
not even say a swear to promise you until the end of my life

In simply way...
I won't use such metaphors to express what I feel

Because with you...
It's more than a word like "love" or "soulmate".

As for now, if I have to describe your existence on my life with one word,
If I have to conclude what I feel in one word,

With you, it just feels ...
... right :)

As simple as that :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords