Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where is naturalism nowadays?

I just did blog walking randomly today and somehow found one fashion blog from Indonesian.
As I went through the blog and saw her pic, my reaction was "erhmmm..."
Why?
Because I thought there's something misplaced, but I didn't know what.

I kept reading and seeing the picture.
She looked really mature there.
Tight sequin dress, studded high heels boot, full make up, model pose, a lot of bangles, statement necklace, and so on...
Bitchy and exaggerate words...
Well, she might has a pretty good sense of fashion actually, but I felt something wrong on her pictures and the way she wrote.

Until I read one sentence and found the fact that...
She's only a junior high school student!!!

Oh God..., what happen with naturalism nowadays?
She's just prettier without all of those stuffs :(

I mean. there will be a time for her to be really care about her appearance.
There will be a time for her to use and wear all of those stuffs someday and dress herself to kill.
There will be a time for her one day to care much about fashion.

But as for her age, isn't she better to play around with her friends?
Isn't she better to use flat shoes or sneakers rather than high heels, so she can walk easily in hurry to do something?
Isn't her natural face pretty enough without a need to be hidden by all make ups?

When I told my thought, my friend said to me that naturalism might have been changed.
It might happen based on the consequences of the industry.
But the person who I saw in the blog is an ordinary person.
Well... even so, no matter what, it's just sad.

It just looks like fashion industry and circumstances nowadays force girls to grow older and maturer than they actually are.
Like it gives the influence to them for preferring something fake, rather than what they really are.
Like it makes girls thinking that beauty comes from outer appearance; from what clothes you wear and what make up you use.
Like it blinds girls to see, how important inner beauty is.

That the beauty actually comes from inside...., from our true personality.
From our bright eyes and sincere smile that reflect our inner heart.
That's what I mean with naturalism.

I must confess that sometimes I do enjoy dressing up. I like to go shopping and buying cute things. Also, sometimes I put make up on my face occasionally.
But that's all...
I don't dress up to show how beautiful I am.
I don't use make up to hide my true face
I don't need to be recognized as a beautiful or cool person
I prefer to my natural being... the way I am.
because I know my beauty emerges from inside... from my inner heart.

Too bad, lots of girl nowadays forget about that...
Even I don't have a right to judge and I know everything is depend of their personal thought
...
But I just don't feel it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords