Friday, April 9, 2010

Recent Updates

It's been quite a while since the last time I really wrote something. Actually, I always had something on my mind to be shared, and I wanted to write it down. But apparently, I always found excuses for not writing >.<"
Bad me...

Anywaaaay...This is April 2010 already! Here's recent updates in my life during these blogging hiatus time:

First...,
I've turned 25 now!!!!

Omg, I'm 25... When I was a child, those number seemed so far far away. And since a couple years before, I started thinking how would it feel to be a 25 years old? I always thought at that point I would have been successful and wise enough, when apparently.. I'm still not :p
But, even so... I'm still thankful for being granted another year to live :) I hope I can be a better, wiser, and stronger person than before.
Same as before, I just wish I can repay God's kindness and blessing through my whole life by sharing it to others.
I wish every journey I will face this year will lead me to my dream... being 'stella pacis' to everyone :)

Here's a couple picture of my birthday celebration with my dearest friends :)


I decided to make Nasi Tumpeng. It was my birthday celebration after all :)
Plus... there was another thing that need to be celebrated. I'll tell you after this.


A bunch of dearest friend :)
Living far far away from my mother land isn't easy, but yes, having them makes it a bit easier

A birthday cheers.


Birthday present from Cleric Bezoe :) Definitely love it!
Canon lens EF 50mm/f1.8 II
Thanks dear :)

Another update is.... (which also another reason why I made tumpengan)
I finally finished my first short movie!!!


Yea, finally I made it :) The idea was from Dewi "Dee" Lestari's book, Rectoverso. I really love the story very much until I really want to translate it into visual being. I know It isn't perfect yet, but a journey of thousand miles still need to be begun with a first step, right? So, let it be my single step where I'll begin my thousand miles journey.
Let it be my first step, where I will always look back at in the future :D
And I do hope I will smile that day :)

And oh ya... I managed to finish it before I turned 25! That was a challenge I said to myself after I knew that Mas Oyiek's first short film was made when he was 25. Long story short, it made me want to make mine before I reached 25 :)

Hehehe... I still have a couple updates, but will save it for later :)
If you see the video, please let comment there ya. Let me know what you think about it.
Thank youuuu :)


1 comment:

  1. short movie nya keren ^O^ mayan terharu :') hehe
    seneng juga ngliat orang sekolah luar negeri tapi inspirasinya ttep dari sini..haha~

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords