Monday, April 12, 2010

Recent Updates 2

As I said... I still have another updates to be shared, and so here it is:

During the Spring break, I finally managed to make my simple self-project music video from my favorite Indonesian singer, Adhitia Sofyan. I chose the new song from his new album, Forget Your Plan. The song title is The Stalker.

Based on my interpretation, instead of showing the creepy stalker, I planned to show the cute stalker. Still look psycho on her way, but interesting to be watched and make people laugh :)

Long story short... I made it at last. It might still not perfect, but I still love it.
As usual, I worked hard for those


Would love to hear your comment about this... :)


Actually, that clip is my "warming up" project before I start the real one this June. I'm really excited about that.
That will be a new experience for me, and it might be kinda hard, but I take it as a new challenge!
Last year, I faced a Yogyakomtek challenge and now it will be this one.



Then last updates,... well, this is not about me but about a good friend of
mine, Bee.
Finally he launched his first clothing line named BEANY Clothing Co.
He designed T-shirts with cute and flirty design on it. I'm really glad, he really made it at last :)

Here's the sample of his design





If you're interested... feel free to order at beanbagproject@gmail.com :)
Will appreciate your support very much :D

Well, I think, that's all for now :D
Will find some other time write again, soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords