Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Picture(sssssssss)

I supposed to do my Science project, but I ended up browsing around :p
My blogwalking today brought me to Michelle Koesnadi's photography blog. She's a fashion blogger who recently bought a new Canon 550D.
(I want that oneeeeee!!! It's not really expensive compared to another version of Canon camera, but it's already able to record in HD, I guess *hahaha, still I'm more a video person rather than photography person after all* Uhhh... But oh well, I better wait and save money for 7D anyway. #random)

Anyway, back to her photography blog. She said she fell in love with photography and she posted pictures she took there.
As the new photographer, she composed her pictures quite well.

Seeing her picture made me looked back to the pictures I took along these time but never get published. Hehehe...
I never feel that my pictures are good enough to be seen by others (since I'm always surrounded by a lot of professional and talented photographer)
But suddenly, I want to upload mine :)

So here they are, a couple of it.


Green lake at Spring

Looks like this bird was thinking to walk closer to me


Still around Greenlake


My cute fat cat, NyomNyom

Poker Token from my friend's house

Kau-Kau's Roasted Pork, the best one in Seattle!


Apple Magic Mouse!!! The sharp image on the bottom of the mouse makes it looks so sleek


I love how shallow the depth of field are,
until it could emphasize only one card from the whole box

The color and the natural bokeh effect on this one is my most favorite

I took it all recently with my Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens that my bf gave me on my birthday.
I love the bokeh (blur area) effect on most of the picture. With f/1.8, the depth of field of the pictures is extremely shallow, so the selective focus works really well :D
Also the pictures are really sharp.
Big thanks to my favorite little prime lens :)

1 comment:

  1. ive been doing research of lens ! and im aiming to get this same lens as you really soon too :)
    ive seen other bloggers use this lens and they take terrific pics ! :)

    wish ur pics are bigger so i can see them more clearly :)

    thanks for your comment :)
    check my new post up..
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords