Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just One More Quarter Left

Today I was doing my Science lab report at library until around 10pm, while waiting for my bf finished with his portfolio class. After his class was done, he approached me to the library upstair then we walked hand by hand along the empty corridor to elevator and went back home.

It's our simple habit since about a year ago. Every time he has night class, I will do my homework or study at library so after we both finish, we can go back home together.

But when we did it tonight, I just simply realized. This is the last quarter for our habit, he will finish his school and graduate this quarter.
Next quarter, he will no longer here to have a night class.
Next quarter, he will not be able anymore to approach me at library at night and walk hand by hand along the corridor.

Yes, he might still be around if he gets a job here (or if he doesn't, he'll be back to Indonesia for good, but for this time I don't wanna think about this possibility yet. I do hope for the best).
But it will be a slightly different situation.
So surely, I will be missing our time together at school :)

Below are two pretend-to-be-cute pictures that I took with my laptop camera at Fall quarter last year XD I just simply really bored doing the whole assignment, so he sneaked out from the class and went upstair to cheer me up :)




Just one more quarter left for us, doing this kind of thing at school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords