Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friendssss, Back to Motherland


Holaaaaa :D
I'm currently back to Seattle, and it's been a month already.
Spent 3 months back in my motherland, Indonesia...

It was such amazing beautiful 3 months!
Lots of things happen for sure :)
Last year, I got a lot of time to get known myself better with all dramas of life, and this year I found friendship, family, and togetherness.
I met crazy people that spreading bright colors to my humble life :')
Let me introduce them...
First, them, from Cinta Satu Malam gank ;)

This one is Ayu... She used to be a queen bee of mac web id community. As I came along, we were the only girls that surrounded by those men :D She's funny, pretty and exotic... Sometimes she became the object of bullying, because of her innocence. Me too, sometimes loved bullying her XD but she's a good friend tho' :)
One memory that I remember most... one text messages in the middle of the night "Sar, kamu galau ga malem ini?"
Asking me if I was galau that night, and ended up by kidnaping me to Boshe XD


This one is Hagi. We used to tease him as #celebhagiku coz it happened that he became my actor for the video, two years in the row. Actually, it wasn't me only that using him on video, he became an assigned actor for a couple independent projects too.
He's smart and has a good leadership. He could blend into all kind of community, I guess.
Been knowing and spending times with him since last year production and Bali trip. Now, in our Cinta Satu Malam adventure. I had great time with him around.

Now let's meet Ubay from Makasar. His actual name is Bayu Taruno. I just knew him last year, at the last day before I left Yogya. It was good to finally get a chance spending time with him. Just too bad, we had no chance to work together as one production team. Looking forward to that, one day :)

And these two... Ehhhmmmm... hardy found words to describe them!!! The best "maho" couple ever. Yogist *the stripes one* and Mas Kejeduk *actually his name is Donny, but somehow I used to call him that way*
Be careful with your mobilephone and twitter and facebook if yogist is around. He will hijack your status and left you embarrassed afterwards :D
They never failed to make me laugh...
Gosh..., I miss this couple badly!

And this one, Mas Kusri... the well-known photographer. I just knew him last year and spending times at Bali together. And this year, I spent lots of times and getting known him closer a bit. I used to gather around with others at his place, on the afternoon and had our cold beer toast.
He seems to be an annoying person that loves to tease others, but deep inside, he has a big heart and solidarity.
Once, when shit happened on my way from Blitar to Yogya, he was one of the people that came along and saved me there :')
that, I owed him...

Last but not least from our Cinta Satu Malam gank..., yet the best one that I saved for last... Here they are: Olly and Dedy! Both of them are the irreplaceable person :) I couldn't find any words to describe these guys... The moment I spent with them, were priceless...
I just hope, I have said enough how special both of them are!
*will dedicated one blogpost specially for them... too many stories to be shared ;)


Finished with Cinta Satu Malam member...
Then, moving to another friends... to them that coloring my summer days in their own way :)

Here there... Bonnie Susilo, as known as Bee. My producer, manager, counselor, also good friend of mine. Thank you for always believing me, also at times when I didn't believe in myself.
Thank you for lunches and breakfasts... and for everything.
But yesssss, lately I'm upset with you, u knooooo'

Then this is Ozh :D another good friend of mine too... He's a talented person and helpful. He helped me a lot this year, tho' too bad we caught some miscommunication problem for a while. Good thing we cleared it up already :)

And this is Nikki :D We were both being called "Ibu-Ibu Dharma Wanita" for a while in the moment of time. Yet we spent some times, galau together. Hahaha....
This picture was taken by Ronny and lighten by Dedy at Bale, right after those distro to distro hopping. Remember our theme for this so-called-photoshot "Tunjukan Galaumu!" (Show your galau!)
Miss those days, Nikki... :)

And Ronnyyy!!! He is Dedy's friend, living in the same boarding house. Meeting and knowing him closer accidently after trip to Klayar. Though it was only for a short period of time, I'm glad that I know him :) It was an honor for me. Thank you, it was great time.
Hope the best for u and ur girl, ronimenyenangkan ;)

And this one.... ehm... I wrote a special post for him once, last year ;) Again, I introduce you to my role model, mentor, teacher, co-worker, and friend of mine... Mas Oyiek :D
this year, again, he made me speechless and felt soooo little. Once he came when I was in production and all the confidence I had, just lost all the way.
hehehe... it was rare.
But one thing, finally I got a chance to work together with him. He trusted me to be an editor of one of his project. It made me speechless actually :") But yes, I learned A LOT from him that time.
Can't wait to work with him again in the future!
Hope I met your expectation, anyway :")

And last, here's Eival, my BESTEST friend of mine since I was still studying in Yogya, back in 2003.
You will know that you have a best one, when you don't meet them for a long period of time and just when you meet them again, things are still as same as before.
The everlasting friends can go long periods of time without speaking and never question the friendship. These types of friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges. They understand that life is busy but you will ALWAYS love them and be there whenever you need them.

Like me and her...after we both graduated, we moved our path separated... and after I moved to Seattle, we rarely talked and chatted because of the circumstances. But yet, whenever we were able to meet, things stay same as before. Our laugh, our jokes...
There's no such a word as "sorry" or "thank you" between us, cause we know, we both understand each other well... No need sorry or thank you, because there will be times we will repay each other.
"Kayak sama siapa aja!" that what we used to say :)



There are still a lots of person that I couldn't write one by one here...
But indeed, all the people I met during my summer time, back in mother land, were spreading their color and brightening my life.
I will always keep each second dearly on my heart :)

"Ijinkan aku merekam setiap senyuman dan detik kebersamaan.
Akan aku bawa selalu, tak akan pernah aku tinggalkan"

This is for you... Time of Your Life - Green Day

Another turning point; a fork stuck in the road.

Time grabs you by the wrist; directs you where to go.

So make the best of this test and don't ask why.

It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.

It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right.

I hope you had the time of your life.


So take the photographs and still frames in your mind.

Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time.

Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.

For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.

It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right.

I hope you had the time of your life.



Yes, i hope you had the time of your life...
Thank you...
I'm gratefull to know you guys :')


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords