Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Cup of Black Coffee

I had my second cup of black coffee tonight :)
As I said, it wasn't my preference at all before.

Well, I was kinda surprised when I tasted it tonight anyway.
I was expecting a bitter taste that would numbed my tongue again, and I kinda prepared myself for that.
Well, it wasn't as strong as RedEye, I knew...
But yet, when the coffee touched my sense, surprisingly I found it was pretty nice to drink to.

I tasted the sweet of sugar inside, the plain of the pure coffee without milk or cream, and a slight bitter of it.
I did enjoy it :)
I almost couldn't believe that I couldn't drink it before.

Slowly I start to understand the beauty that lays behind a cup of coffee...
We have to take it first, before complaining about the bitterness
As time goes by, we will get used to it... and at those time, something good will appear to the surface.
Life is just the same :)

I experienced the bitterness that numb my feeling
But as I'm trying my best to move on, I will get used to it really soon and let it go.

And I know, happiness will be showing at those time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords