Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For My Country, Indonesia

From the Ayu Utami's Book - Bilangan Fu
Taken and edited by me

"For my country, Indonesia
whom, sadly, I love still"

I can't agree more...

Stupid and egoistic government
Traffic jam here and there
Fuckin' bureaucracy: structure, procedures, and protocols
Narrow-minded religious leaders with their stupid religion issues
and so on.
It would take pages to describe how bad my country is...

But, even you give me million reason to give up on it, to hate it to the bone...
I can't do that.
no matter what... it's my own country, my motherland,
where I was born and raised up... where I spent most of my life...
where I will be back one day...
...
whom, with heart broken, I'm proud of and I love...,
sadly and still.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh.. i like this!
    Walau sering banyak yang mandang sebelah mata sama negara ini, walau banyak yang ga kenal sama negara ini,but however i still love this country.
    i dont know, but somehow i stil believe negara ini bakal makin baik dan jauh lebih baik. looks hard, but i just believe.
    So... ur not alone! cos I feel the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords