Sunday, October 18, 2009

So, I welcome you to my life

Been about a year since I broke up with my fiancee-to-be.
Been single along the time, even the people came and went away in my life.
Simply because I wasn't ready yet to make a new commitment, yet I was really afraid.

I almost couldn't count how many people I've hurt before and how many promises I couldn't fulfill. And if people judged me as a heartbreaker, I bet they couldn't imagine that it was hurt me too, more than them.
If people thought that it was easier to be the one who left rather that be the one who been left... hahaha... I just could laugh.
They were totally wrong :)
As for me, hurting or breaking other people heart is the last thing I want to do in this world. And if I had a choice, I rather hurt myself than other people.
But... it was a process in life; like it or not.... I had to take it.

So... it's been a year since I set myself free from any commitment :)
A year of freedom that I never experienced in about the last 6 years.
There were people came and went in those 6 years; whenever I broke up, there was a rebounded boy already waiting for me.
It made me tired. Tired of seeing people hurt because of me, tired of seeing they lost their spirit because I left them.
Even I knew time would heal and all those experiences would make them grew older and wiser.
Even I knew it would be happen to them as it happened to me as well.

But well..., after a year putting myself on hold and enjoying the freedom of mine; I guess it's time for me to pack all of the past and find what truly last. If I never tried, I would never ever know what will last for truly.

"The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability..."

Nothing predictable in this life...
I never know my luck if I never try and move on.

So..., I welcome you to my life, dear

Let's walk together...
I'll try to make the best of me in the process of growing up together along with you, and I hope you'll do the same.
We'll see, where this path will take us to...
And if it ends where both of us can be together, let it be.
But if somehow we couldn't make it..., I hope we still can learn from our journey and be a better person than before :)

I believe that every people in this world meet each other for a reason,
then let's see together...., what the reason for us :)

And once again,
Welcome to my life, dear :)

1 comment:

  1. if people thought that it was easier to be the one who left rather than be the one who left
    they were totally wrong..

    yeah.. it's true ^^ they don't know the real truth inside our hearts, do they?? after all.. it hurts a lot and of course we don't wanna be hurt for many times, right?! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords