Sunday, October 18, 2009

About TVc part 2

This is our chat... :)
Kinda relieve somehow after hearing those.
It was really a pressure of being a director for the first time, because I didn't know if what I did was meeting their expectation or not. I was afraid if my work failed.
Thanks God that it didn't :)

Even I guess I still made a mistake on it :p
But as he said... let it be for the sake of experience :)
There's always the first thing in everything where you will make a mistake in order to learn.
That was my first experience and I'll do my best for make it better in the future :)
Cia yooooooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords