Friday, October 30, 2009

English Composition Class

Today I supposed to do my homeworks for english composition class at library but I wasn't motivated at all and so ended up doing unimportant thing :p

like taking a so-called-cute picture with my boyfriend :p

I don't know if I'm able to finish all those homeworks before monday. The teacher gave me a lot of things to do; more than any other class.
Kinda funny, since I'm an video student and english is only a general class... why the task of general class is more overwhelming than my video class?
Only God knows, how much I hate that class :'(
Well, actually I love writing and I'm pretty good on writing in Indonesia. I can compose a very nice, powerful, yet beautiful sentence.
But when it comes to English....
Hhhh... I admit, my grammar and structure are very poor.

Uhhhh, Sara!!!!
You don't usually let a negative feeling take over you... and it's not the way you suppose to write on this blog. You want to be a light, not a shadow!
Cheer up Saraaaaaa!!! You CAN do that!
^
*trying to cheer up myself actually*

Hehehe...
So anyway, I just want to say.. if you somehow come to my blog and read this horrible English... Just please excuse my language :(
I write this blog on English because I need to use it often so I can get better soon.

By the way... I'll go shooting tomorrow for my class project:D It's a multi camera production for a show in downtown. I'm kinda excited actually :)
I really love this field and I wonder when will the time come for me to really work on as a professional videographer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords