Saturday, July 30, 2011

So Better Things Can Fall Together


Been quite a while not writing anything :)
And yes, since then I've been lost and falling down, then followed by accepting and letting go phase.

Accepting that if God took people away from my life, it should be for a MUCH BETTER reason.
At that point I surrendered and let everything go.
I went to #AussieTrip to collect all the pieces of feeling and memories and after then I knew I was done and done...

Funny thing, once I accepted and let everything go, all at once everything seemed getting better and better...
It made me understand, why all those dearest people had to walk away all of sudden from my life.

Because once I let them go, I just give someone better a chance to walk in.
And somehow, when he walked in, suddenly I see..., why things didn't work before with other people :)

Never felt this way before...

Matur nuwun Gusti Allah, boleh ini yang terakhir ya? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords