Sunday, July 31, 2011

500 Days of Summer... and You (continued)

On the second thought..., if I think again now,
Why didn't it work for me and him together?
Why I ended up being such a cruel person for him, while I never meant to be that?
Then if my biggest issue when I was with him was about a commitment and marriage issue, why not so long after I broke up with him, I met this person and I had no problem about the same idea?
...
Well..., maybe it's only because we weren't meant to be together?
Because, there's another person we're destined to be with?
Tom: What happened? Why - why didn't they work out?
Summer: What always happens. Life.
Till then, dear
I hope one day you'll understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords