Friday, July 20, 2012

Those Careless Times...

I browsed through my iPhoto this morning, and I found this..
The picture of us
In those careless times.

It was two years ago, back in Yogya with dearly friends of mine.
With our laughs, looking for new adventure every each other days

I miss those careless times, careless laughs
When we still could laugh at our troubles, when cheers over glasses of beer/liquor could ease the pain.

Now I sound like an old lady -___-
But oh well, time goes on
We just couldn't stay young forever, that's I know surely

This just another thing I have to accept
Another chapter of life is about to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords