Friday, July 6, 2012

Don't Keep the Hatred. Let Go Before You Do

Everybody is fighting their own battle.
There's a life behind every smile.


Recently...
There are times I want to scream you coward
There are times I want to mad and angry at you
There are times I want to corner you and point my finger at you
There are times I want to cry and throw all harsh words to you


But I keep holding back...
For I know, you are fighting as well
You suffer as well
And I could couldn't have heart to do so...


But there are also times I feel the hatred starts growing unto me
...


Before it reaches me, then do I better let go?
Before it dims me even further now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords