Friday, August 13, 2010

Today

Again, long hiatus time...
Have I told you that now I'm in Indonesia already? Specifically, at Yogyakarta... my second hometown :)
Currently, doing the TVC for Yogyakomtek 2010, the same one like what I did last year.
Well, since I'm now in the middle of post production time, I spend most of the time in front of my laptop and After Effect, in my room. Frankly say, I need some refreshment.

This morning, moved by spontaneity, I went to Kalikuning bridge with Olly and a bunch of his friends. They were planning to try the new flash, while me? just wondering around and hunting pictures :)




Since years ago, Kalikuning area were the place where I was used to. I used to stay over at my friend's place near there and took a walk around in the morning.




And today, when I took a walk again after about 2 years, the feeling was simply unexplainable :)
In the middle of fresh morning air, surrounded by the greenness. I suddenly felt free and peaceful.
Excited and couldn't stop smiling.

Surely it brought back the memories: same place, different situation, and of course different feeling.
It felt like ...
...
"I'm coming back home, but with full gear now"

Like, the "me" who walked around was no longer the same clueless girl as before.
The "me" that took the same route was no longer the so-called-innocent girl as before
It was no longer the dependent girl that always relied on under the protection of surrounding.

Sara that walked around this morning know what she wants to do in life and what she will fight for.
She knows what she's special about
and she also knows what she can be proud of, about herself.

And I began to realize...
This is my own light I've been searching for.
Maybe not as bright as what I was hoping about, but yes it shines now.
As I start to get my self-confidence and fight my best to enhance the talent I have
Slowly but sure, I know it will be brighter as day goes by... because I know I will never stops.

And I felt completely blessed
Thanks God for this feeling
Thanks for making me feel this way :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords