Friday, August 12, 2011

A Simple Miracle

Who says miracle requires a big work of Art?
It can be happened on a very simple thing.
Well, at least for me... :)

Actually, since couple weeks ago, I've been into deep thinking about something, about which path I should take..
And it bothered me a lot.
And to make it worser, I found it's hard for me to explain what I thought well...
Been kinda frustrated somehow :D

Today, suddenly I felt the urgue to go to Sacred Heart Catholic Church, one place that never ceased to comfort me since before
So I went there and as i entered the place...
I knew I'm home.

Then, I was standing there, in front of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ statue, crying out what I was worrying about.
Stood there for quite a while, just stood there...

But suddenly, out of nowhere, one old lady approached me and handed me a St. Mary's medal.
"You might need this. It seems like you are in the middle of making a hard decision. Can we pray together?"
I froze as she said that.
And I looked upon Him and whispered softly... "Gusti, is that You?"

Then we knelled together, prayed Our Father and Hail Mary for a while, and followed with a short conversation about what decision I'm about to make.
I tried explaining it, though i was worried to be judged as always...
To be told that it meant I gave up. To be told I was stupid to think to jump.
But surprisingly she looked at my eyes and said she understood my point.

Again, I froze and gazed Him again... "Gusti, is that You?"

Once You said, "Kamu ga akan pernah sendirian"
And again, You proved it to me... as You always did.

So I thanked her as I was about to leave the church. And she gave me another card with Serenity Prayer on it.
She whispered "Pray to know God's will. Not your will, or your parents and your surrounding's will. I'll pray for you as well"

I couldn't say anything else then, just whispered thank you repeatedly.
And a slight of tears slipped down from my eyes.
To meet her there, I believe it wasn't a coincidence...

A miracle? Yes, it is...
Sesederhana itu.

what she gave me

Thank you old lady... You don't know how much your simple greeting meant for me :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords