Sunday, May 9, 2010

Am I Too Naive?

Am I too naive, that after all, I'm prefer helping other rather than making money?
Years ago, I said to myself that my purpose in life is serving others, helping others.
And I also said, I believed, God will make a way for me.... that I didn't need to worry about income, because as long as I used my life for others, He himself would make a way for me for living.

HE already granted my wish...

But I refused it.
Because about two years ago, I said to myself.... I wanted to fight for my own life. I wanted to fight with my own talent and my hard work for living. I wanted still helping others, but still making money from my work. Let's said that I could help other on my spare time, in the middle of my real job. I could making money, yet still helping others.

But tonight, one thought hit me, straight to my head and heart. It's said that... after all, I'm still prefer helping other rather than making money. I want to use my talent and my work to serve others... to help others.
My deepest desire still remains the same... rather than being successful and being well-known among others, rather than making money for living, I want to devoted my time for others.
I want to be there for people who need my talent. I want to use my talent and my work to help others in need, without they need to think about how much budget to pay me. I want to be there and ready for they call, without they have to think about budged wise.
Even it means I have to work for free, actually I don't really mind.

Am I too naive to say so?

It seems impossible now... But deep inside, I want to keep this little faith, that God will still make a way for me.
It seems impossible now... But I want to keep my faith, He will work on HIS own unbelievable way.
It seems impossible now... But I want to believe, He will take care of me as long I have a good purpose towards others, not myself.

He will make a way, when there's no way. Oh God, give me enough faith to believe it.

1 comment:

  1. amen.. again, reading your blog gives me a new spirit :)
    I think you are not too naive, ci.. because He knows exactly what you are most willing to do: to please Him by serving others :)
    and yes I believe that He will fulfill what you need.. cici gag akan kekurangan, justru you will be too much overwhelmed by His blessing.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords