Friday, December 4, 2009

Choir and Singing


My sister's and my friend's choir was performing today in two different places and I went to both of them. I like their songs and I really enjoyed it.
Seeing their choir made me miss singing in choir again badly.




I used to sing in many choirs, back then in Indonesia.
I'm might not a very good singer, I might not have a very good voice, not even a deep knowledge about music. But I love singing, because there's something about music that can trigger our inner emotion into the connection with Him.
I believe that singing is the way to make me closer with God.
And every time I sing, I feel like I can communicate my feeling and express my gratefulness sincerely.
That's why... the more I sing, the closer my relationship with God is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords