Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Candle Light, For You...

Didn't feel really well since yesterday, but I went anyway today
Have a little trip with my Church's friends to Grotto in Portland, OR
(And yet have to shoot some footage for my documentary class as well though)


The Entrance

The Grotto

That was one of my favorite place to pray, here in states :)
And yes, managed to lighten up a candle with a prayer sent up above
I got teary eyes as I stood there... Just shown how special this wish are, this time.




It's for you, dear...
Be well...
I pray for Mother Mary taking care of you, so you'll be safe and sound within times
Until the time, when I see you


Hopefully this Christmas :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords