Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hawai'i Getaway

About two weeks ago, I got a chance to visit Hawai'i :D That was my first time actually, that's why I was soooooooooo excited!!!

Recently, I got a really hectic schedule with never ending school homework, the Indonesian Youth Catholic Community for Seattle area, and the preparation for my project in Indonesia this summer. All of them kinda made me like zombie on these past few weeks. You know, it was like... woke up in the morning, went to school, did the project, did the homework, emailed and called here and there regarding the community thing, did the school project, and then the night came already so I went to sleep... And the circle repeated again and again the next day and the day after next, and so on.
It's good to have a little getaway.... :)
Spent 3 days on Hawai'i without thinking about anything about my daily routine. Just having fun! :)

What I was eating...

Mix Mocchi Balls


Oxtail Ramen


Pig Lau Lau


Lomi Salmon


Cold Noodle


Sakura Mocchi

Lemon Pepper Shrimp

Puka Dog


Pineapple float (Pineapple ice cream and pineapple juice)


Pork Katsu and Kimchi Curry

Shave Ice


Gyukaku

Where I was going...


Kamehameha Statue

Hanauma Bay - Snorkeling time

After the snorkeling

Waikiki Beach


Dole Plantation


On the Maze


Pearl Harbor

Nuuanu Pali

Two Rainbows at the end of our journey :)

There's some of it... but apparently I have 600ish picture during those 3 days. You can find some of them here.

Ahhhh... that was such a great getaway... I feel really fresh after that :D

*anyway... currently I'm thinking to change my blog layout, but not sure how to make it. So I just download a free blog template for it. But not satisfied yet :(

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely rainbow there !
    i can see that you're having a great time :) :)
    itu pineapple thingi nya kek nya enak abis.. im a big fan of pineapple things, apa lg nanas dole..sayang di indo uda nga di impor lg -_-"

    ReplyDelete

 
Stella Pacis - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords